Team Meade’s 2017 team building event was one for the history books. The team started the event at Revolución de Cuba, where they indulged in one or two cheeky pre-Escape Room cocktails, before they headed down the cobbled streets of the Cathedral Quarter to the Escape Rooms. Racing against the clock, team Meade worked together to foil Major Plott. They even had 3 minutes to spare. With spirits high, the team moved to The Muddlers Club were they were greeted with fine food, wine and exceptional service. Special mention this year goes out to Nikki. If it wasn’t for her quick thinking and tenacity, Team Meade would still be in the Escape Room today.
Team Meade Escape Room Shenanigans
October 2, 2017
Connect with David on Social Media
- Throwback Tuesday! 2016 - David up to his old tricks with BT Young Scientist
- David Meade: the future of leader development?
- David shows delegates at HKA Global Summit in Athens, how ancient thinking can hinder success
- David brings the house down at Irish Home Builders Association lunch in Dublin
- David's quick fire humour wows 350 guests at Ulster Farmers Union Presidents Dinner