David recently attended the Royal Hospital Kilmainham for DIMA’s Annual Gala Dinner
The conference theme was “The Road To Risk Revolution”, and covered topics such as international economics, climate and environmental risks, regulation and technology. Invited were a number of senior global industry figures and policy makers to deliver keynote addresses and or participate on panel sessions.
Una Coleman, DIMA’s Training, Education & Conference Manager reflected on booking David for their event
“David’s performance at our gala dinner was genius as he baffled, bamboozled and bemused our guests, no strangers to numbers, predictions and percentages. He was the perfect entertainer at the end of our annual industry conference, the European Insurance Forum (EIF2016). His office was also a delight to deal with during the booking process”
David deems DIMA a success!
May 10, 2016
Connect with David on Social Media
- Meade mixup over end of the world prediction
- David hits the spot in target winning keynote at IoD Young Directors Conference
- David points ICCA onwards and upwards at Annual Debate Meeting
- End of the World? No, mistaken Identity!
- David gets Student Nurses buzzing at the Northern Trust Engagement Event